Custodian Day Shift
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5005 Kalamath Street
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Starting Pay for this position is $15-16/hr
Schedule is expected to be Sunday-Thursday 9 Am - 5:30 Pm
Keeps working areas in offices, rest rooms, and warehouse establishment in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
- Pulls shrink wrap and cardboard from pick slots, aisles, and cut troughs. Sweeps, mops, scrubs, vacuums and cleans lint, dust, oil, and grease from machines, overhead pipes, in all areas of warehouse.
- Transports trash, waste and empties wastebaskets to disposal area.
- Maintains inventory of all supplies required to accomplish duties.
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
- Posts signs to alert others of potential safety hazards.
- Operates only the equipment you have been trained to operate, such as a scrubber, sweeper, walk behind scrubber, tugger, forklift, pallet jack, power sprayer, scissor lift and generator.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- One to three months related experience
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in various temperature-controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.