This position is responsible for conducting activities resulting in the timely collection or resolution of delinquent balances within an assigned portfolio of customers’ accounts receivable is the core of the role performed by the Credit Analyst Level I.
- Reviewing weekly accounts receivable aging reports to prioritize collection calls
- Calling customers with past due balances, averaging 20-30 calls per day
- Maintaining weekly COD warning and delinquent customer notification spreadsheet
- Keeping sales representative informed regarding any delinquent customers within their territory
- Understanding and adhering to the credit policies and procedures in the collection and reporting of delinquent accounts
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- A High school diploma/GED
- A minimum of two years of accounting experience, preferably within a distribution business.
- Some college courses in business or accounting preferred
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!