- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
* This is a Remote/Work from Home opportunity 4 out of 5 days/week *
*Local, Phoenix Metro Area applicants only *
Conducting activities resulting in the timely collection or resolution of delinquent balances within an assigned portfolio of customers’ accounts receivable is the core of the role performed by the Credit Analyst along with additional responsibilities.
- Assist management in maintaining department process and policy manuals and keeping them up to date.
- Communicates clearly and regularly with Supervisor and Manager of the department, and keeps management informed of issues concerning credit department.
- Conducts periodic audits of department logs and reports discrepancies to management.
- Creates and distributes month end agings for distribution to the credit analysts
- Prepare monthly DSO Reports for contract admin
- Distributing misc. reports to credit staff
- Monitors customer statement inbox and uploads to database
- Performing daily adjustment review and upload journals
- Approval of Finance Agreements within Shamrock policy
- Coding of finance agreements with interest reconciliation/bookkeeping
- Approval of New Account evaluations up to Weekly/Net 7 Day terms
- Bankruptcy proof of claims filing
- Manage receivables for credit insured accounts
- Creates and distributes weekly pull off/will take report
- Review weekly, accounts receivable aging reports to prioritize collection calls
- Call customers and sales with past due balances
- Manage assigned departments/profit centers within department policy
- Answer high volume of incoming calls
- Participate in periodic, scheduled meetings with sales representatives, sales managers, credit supervisor, credit manager and customers
- Actively participate in sales training events
- Keep sales representative informed regarding any delinquent customers within their territory
- Conduct research and perform reconciliations on billing problems within own portfolio and provides support to others within the department.
- Review credit applications for completeness and adequacy of information to establish the new customer in the data base
- Recommends, when circumstances dictate that certain accounts be placed on a terms suspension or suffer an interruption of service and communicates those decision to appropriate internal staff and/or customer.
- Understands and adheres to the credit policies and procedures in the collection and reporting of delinquent accounts
- Lead and provide support to the credit department, as is directed by the Credit Management
- Provide training to new and existing credit associates
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or GED High School Diploma/GED Required
- 2 Year / Associate Degree Associates degree Preferred
- Knowledge of some basic credit law.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.