Credit Analyst II
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Conducting activities resulting in the timely collection or resolution of delinquent balances within an assigned portfolio of customers’ accounts receivable is the core of the role performed by the Credit Analyst Level I. The Credit Analyst Level II Associate also provides leadership and direction to the other associates in the Credit Department, along with additional responsibilities
- Assist management in maintaining department process and policy manuals and keeping them up to date.
- Communicates clearly and regularly with Supervisor and Manager of the department, and keeps management informed of issues concerning credit department.
- Conducts periodic audits of department logs and reports discrepancies to management.
- Creates and distributes month end aging for distribution to the credit analysts
- Prepare monthly DSO Reports for contract admin
- Distributing misc. reports to credit staff
- Monitors customer statement inbox and uploads to database
- Performing daily adjustment review and upload journals
- Approval of Finance Agreements within Shamrock policy
- Coding of finance agreements with interest reconciliation/bookkeeping
- Approval of New Account evaluations up to Weekly/Net 7 Day terms
- Bankruptcy proof of claims filing
- Manage receivables for credit insured accounts
- Creates and distributes weekly pull off/will take report
- Review weekly, accounts receivable aging reports to prioritize collection calls
- Conduct research and perform reconciliations on billing problems within own portfolio and provides support to others within the department
- Review credit applications for completeness and adequacy of information in order to establish the new customer in the data base
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- A minimum of 2 years of credit/collections experience, preferably within a distribution business.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Knowledge of some basic credit law.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 5951