Cost Compliance Analyst
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Central Costing Analyst is responsible for accurate and timely cost of goods management through administration of vendor price lists, purchase order (PO) confirmations, and invoice discrepancies in compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Approve significant variance Accounts Payable invoice discrepancies, reviewing backup from coordinators for thoroughness and completeness
- Approve Cost Correction requests to confirm the correction is justified and identify potential future instances
- Assist department supervisor with the development, training and implementation of standardized processes
- Perform daily, weekly and/or monthly audits of pricing changes and freight discrepancies
- Research and resolve issues causing negative gross profit
- Analyze and direct coordinator assignments for balanced workload
- Lead process improvement initiatives for the department
- Initiate conversations with vendors, as appropriate, to protect cost of goods and enforce policy
- Work closely with vendors, Category Management and/or inter-departments to resolve escalated issues
- Serve as back-up to Central Costing Coordinators
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years related experience; degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with an ability to effectively prioritize and manage workloads
- Good computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6453