Contract Pricing Coordinator (Part-Time)
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Pricing Coordinator is responsible for managing contract pricing and other contractual requirements for major customers in compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Manage pricing, order guides and custom invoice requirements for all assigned customers in an accurate manner, adhering to firm deadlines to drive customer satisfaction
- Analyze, interpret and implement customer/vendor pricing contracts timely to ensure accurate pricing to customers and supportable bill backs to vendors
- Calculate customer incentive rebates in accordance with the customer agreement :measured by accuracy and timeliness
- Coordinate any customer reporting requirements within identified customer deadlines
- Implement new customer set up requirements regarding pricing structure, order guides, custom invoice, weekly or monthly reporting and rebates/incentives
- Research and correct any negative gross profit items assigned by Financial Analyst; measured by customer gross profit
- Participate in customer pricing audits, coordinating data requirements and analysis, within customer deadlines
- Follow up on the Expiring Products Report to ensure continuity of contract pricing; measured by credit/debits and retro bill-backs
- Perform self-audits of pricing to minimize errors; measured by the number/amount of pricing credits/debits and audit settlements
- Respond to requests from Sales team and other internal customers to review/correct pricing concerns in a timely manner; measured by resolution rate
- Participate in projects assigned by Contract Administration Supervisor
- Complete other duties as assigned in an accurate and timely manner
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of relevant experience; OR 6 years of relevant experience required
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, required
- Ability to commit to a minimum workload of 4 hours day
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and flexibility
- Strong people skills with ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize workload given various tasks with strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage input from multiple workflows
- Excellent research and reconciliation skills
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Status: Part Time, Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 5806