Contract Pricing Analyst
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for managing contract pricing and other contractual requirements for major customers in compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Managing pricing, order guides and custom invoice requirements for all assigned customers in an accurate manner, adhering to firm deadlines to drive customer satisfaction
- Analyzing, interpreting and implementing customer/vendor pricing contracts timely to ensure accurate pricing to customers and supportable bill backs to vendors
- Implementing new customer set up requirements regarding pricing structure, order guides, custom invoice, weekly or monthly reporting and rebates/incentives
- Participating in customer pricing audits, coordinating data requirements and analysis, within customer deadlines
- Responding to requests from Sales team and other internal customers to review
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- One year of accounting, financial or banking experience is preferred; or three or more years of related experience with emphasis in pricing, verification and processing of price deviations.
- Strong organization and attention to detail skill set to manage input from multiple workflows
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel; medium level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to master various computer platforms/software applications and effectively manage workload through these interfaces
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
- Flexibility and willingness to work the demands of the department which can be subject to various shifts, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 6305