Contract Pricing Analyst
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The Contract Pricing Analyst is responsible for managing contract pricing and other contractual requirements for major customers in compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Manage pricing for all assigned customers in an accurate manner, adhering to firm deadlines to drive customer satisfaction. Requirements will vary for each customer and will require extensive knowledge of the company’s pricing policies and practices
- Analyze, interpret and implement customer/vendor pricing contracts timely to ensure accurate pricing to customers and supportable bill backs to vendors
- Manage Agency Vendor agreements and audit for Pricing accuracy
- Calculate customer incentive rebates in accordance with the customer agreement; measured by accuracy and timeliness
- Perform customer pricing audits/reviews, requiring extensive knowledge of the company’s pricing policies and practices, measured by documented audits/reviews
- Perform self-audits of pricing to minimize errors; measured by the number/amount of pricing credits/debits and audit paybacks
- Facilitate and implement new customer set up requirements regarding pricing structure
- Provide guidance to Contract Pricing Coordinators to ensure accuracy in pricing and new customer set-up
- Respond to requests from Sales team and other internal customers to review/correct pricing concerns in a timely manner; measured by resolution rate
- Participate in process improvement initiatives, utilizing experience to suggest means for improving operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in projects assigned by Contract Administration Supervisor
- Complete other duties as assigned in an accurate and timely manner
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 5 years equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, required
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and flexibility
- Strong people skills with ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to manage workload utilizing various computer platforms/software applications
- Ability to prioritize workload given various tasks with strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage input from multiple workflows
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent research and reconciliation skills
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.