- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for developing, implementing and auditing documentation and reporting to ensure internal regulatory compliance. You will oversee HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) and all Food Safety processes and prerequisite programs.
- Accurately documenting and recordkeeping of all Company, State and Federal activities related to the Operations Compliance Team.
- Working closely with 3rd party auditing companies and divisional assets to ensure company food safety and regulatory requirements are met.
- Coordinating activities concerned with regulatory inspections related to food safety and operational aspects.
- Coordinating accurate root-cause analysis to generate prevention strategies and implement preventative and corrective actions.
- Coordinating and assisting in compliance reviews and audits as set out in the Facility Compliance Program.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Two years related experience preferred.
- College education preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management as well as customers.
- Ability to effectively translate to a non-technical audience.
- Strong computer skills including office, outlook, web-based database interaction and ability to do on-line research.
- Must be willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.