Cold Room Order Selector
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 318 Mill Place Parkway
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Receives, stores, and distributes products, tools, equipment, and materials throughout company facilities and trucks.
- Pulls orders and distributes products within guidelines of company standards.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Enters information into computer system to notify management system the start of order selecting process.
- Counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards
- Sorts and places materials or items at proper door to ensure zero short on delivery tolerance
- Marks products with identifying labels, to be placed on each case
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers
- Wear all required personal protective equipment and dress appropriately (abide by company dress code)
- Other duties may be assigned Other duties as assigned
- 1 month related experience or training
- High school education preferred
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department; which are subject to evenings, weekends, holidays
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.