CMMS Specialist - Dairy
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The CMMS Specialist is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (Maximo) in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain the overall CMMS structure to meet the needs of Shamrock Dairy.
- Manage end users and security access to ensure licensing compliance.
- Train & manage Dairy wide system compliance on parts usage, inventory tracking, Purchase Order Workflows and Work Order processes
- Audit accuracy and validity of the data entered into CMMS.
- Develop, train, and audit processes to ensure that all records of Planned Maintenance are updated and accurate.
- Lead the development of appropriate reports using built-in Maximo functionality (QBR)
- Provide direction on the Development of plan work orders, preventive maintenance logs, parts procurement, PO workflow, parts inventory and reporting processes
- Plan and conduct periodic inventories and audits of usage in compliance with documentation.
- Develop processes to store materials and ensure processes are being followed by conducting audits.
- Develop and maintain filing systems for all maintenance records, and responsible to ensure accurate record keeping within the Dairy.
- Establish appropriate maintenance KPIs and KPI reporting/tracking.
- Travel up to 20%.
- Act as a Dairy Liaison to the greater Enterprise Super User network to ensure CMMS compliance and share best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience using a CMMS, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years of experience as a coordinator of a CMMS program.
- Proficient in the use of a Computerized Maintenance Management System. (Maximo experience preferred)
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.