Chicken Cutter - Commerce City, CO
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Meat Plant
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
Cuts and trims Chicken to size for display or as ordered by customer and places chicken in containers to be wrapped by other workers.
- Cut, trim, and bone carcass sections of Chicken to reduce to cooking cuts such as breasts, whole birds, stew cubes, and grinding meat
- Perform cuts using various tools including a poultry saw
- Cut and weigh breasts and whole birds for individual servings
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2-3 years related experience and/or training
- Must have the ability of using cutting utensils and running an electric pallet jack or forklift.
- Must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations (including all safety training and safety information) associated with this position which are written in English
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
Physical Demands: The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.