Center of the Plate Specialist - Seafood
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Meat Plant
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Grow Sales of Shamrock Fresh and Frozen Seafood by training and working with Shamrock Foods Salesforce on customer calls.
- Must have extensive product knowledge in Fresh and Frozen Seafood (as described in education & experience section)
- Coordinates activities with production to ensure proper execution of customers specifications; complete understanding of yield tests and BOM formulas
- Ability to analyze sales data (statistics) to formulate policy and assist vendors in promoting sales, manage individual customer price lists, gather data for tracking and spreadsheets
- Develop and Implement Strategic sales plans to accommodate the corporate goals
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units
- Achieve the C.O.P. sales goals of fresh and frozen seafood product segments of the division
- Must effectively communicate with sales, through sales meetings, vendor fairs, and ride withes
- Delivers Sales presentations to Key clients in coordination with sales representatives Must have the ability to effectively present and communicate information via telephone, writing or on a one to one basis. Must effectively interact with our customer base
- Participation in Food shows and represents company at trade association meetings to promote product
- Perform customer tours as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university with 5 years’ related experience; or 5 years’ experience specifically in selling Fresh and Frozen Seafood
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.