CDL A Delivery Driver $7500 Sign On Bonus & $30/hr Minimum
All Lift Gate Deliveries using Pallet jacks and we are currently offering a $7500 Sign On Bonus for this position
Our local CDL A Delivery Drivers in this area are guaranteed an hourly rate of no less than $30/hr
Why drive for Shamrock?
At Shamrock Foods Company we take care of our associates. Without our drivers we would not be able to reliably deliver our products to our customers throughout the many states we serve. Our drivers enjoy steady work, are home daily and are rewarded for safe and expedient service to our customers
- Great Pay: Competitive and rewarding pay for high performers. Drivers will make at least $30/hr and with our incentive pay our best drivers make substantially more.
- Fleet: New and well-maintained automatic vehicles
- Benefits: Free & low-cost healthcare benefits, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement and much more!
- Paid Time Off
- Career Opportunities: Dedicated management team in helping you grow your career
CDL A Delivery Driver is responsible for driving trucks over established routes to deliver products and render services safely and efficiently.
- Loading and/or unloading products at various locations primarily within a specific geographic territory
- Delivering items including dry, perishable, and frozen foods, chemicals or any other items a customer might need
- Collecting Cash on Deliveries (COD)
- Recording money transactions on customer receipt
- Recording information on daily sales and delivery record
- Obtaining customer signatures upon pickup/delivery
- Complying with company policies and D.O.T. regulations
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- One or more years of tractor trailer/route delivery experience preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have Commercial Driver’s License (CDL A) for tractor trailer operation
- Must have a good driving record for past 36 months
- Flexible and available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending or crawling
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
Hourly guarantee for CDL A Delivery Drivers applies only to hours actually worked in the function of a delivery driver. It does not apply to non-delivery shifts such as yard, backhaul, pickups, shuttle driving, or light duty.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.