Cashier Stocker (Part-Time)
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 460 S Lipan St
- Foodservice Warehouse
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Provide excellent customer service in retail environment while merchandising, stocking products, and operating cash register. The hours for this position is 3:00pm - 8:30pm.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Initiate service consultations by asking open-ended questions to learn the customer’s preferences and needs
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding products and pricing
- Takes personal responsibility in supporting store sales goals
- Consistently seeks product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Build lasting relationships with customers by suggesting new products and inviting them to upcoming events
- Promotes loyalty programs as a means of building customer relationships
- Performs expert cashiering processes to include cash register operation and cash drawer balancing
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, and pricing management
- Build and maintain strong vendor relationships to maximize business results
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3 months of related customer service/retail experience preferred
- Bi-lingual applicants are preferred
- Must be able to regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds,
- Ability to work full time including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.