Cashier Stocker (Part-Time)
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 200 W Foothills Pkwy
- Foodservice Warehouse
- Location : City
- Fort Collins
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Assist customers in retail environment by merchandising, stocking products, and operating cash register
- Operates cash register and efficiently collects payment while providing outstanding customer service
- Records prices and departments, subtotals taxable items, and totals purchases on cash register
- Keeps shelves appropriately stocked and maintains presentation of merchandised product
- Confirms pricing accuracy for all products
- Counts cash in drawer at beginning and end of work shift and records daily transaction amounts from cash register to balance cash drawer
- Reviews price sheets to note price changes and sale items
- Uses electronic scanner to record price
- Weigh items, bag merchandise, and redeem promotional coupons
Other duties may be assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3 months or more related experience preferred
- Applicants that are bi-lingual are preferred
- Must be able to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Must be able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s
- Must be able to regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which include weekends and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.