Cashier Stocker - Denver, CO
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 460 S Lipan St
- Food Service Warehouse / Cash & Carry
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
*Benefits include health insurance and 19 days of PTO. Also offering 401K and profit sharing.
Provide excellent customer service in retail environment while merchandising, stocking products, and operating cash register
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Initiate service consultations by asking open-ended questions to learn the customer’s preferences and needs
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding products and pricing
- Takes personal responsibility in supporting store sales goals
- Consistently seeks product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Build lasting relationships with customers by suggesting new products and inviting them to upcoming events
- Promotes loyalty programs as a means of building customer relationships
- Performs expert cashiering processes to include cash register operation and cash drawer balancing
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, and pricing management
- Build and maintain strong vendor relationships to maximize business results
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3 months of related customer service/retail experience preferred
- Bi-lingual applicants are preferred
- Must be able to regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds,
- Ability to work full time including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.