- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Supply Chain
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: This position is responsible for procuring products by vendor, geographic area, or customer for multiple distribution locations and for providing professional and timely communication with internal and external customers. You will support activities, related strategies, and planning to achieve objectives involving purchasing, vendor payment, and storage of product as well as monitoring order fill, inventory levels and flow, correct product PO cost, and achieving the company goals in these areas.
- Managing SKU count measured by total SKU’s, aged inventory, and slow moving items
- Meeting established Inventory level requirements measured by percent of inventory
- Manage cost of goods through vendor management, opportunity buys, commodity purchases, and cost of freight
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Must have received level four purchasing training and passed the associated test
- Bachelor's degree from college or university; or five years related experience - equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Must have E3 Trim Purchasing Experience
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence as well as to speak effectively before groups of customers
- Ability to use a laptop computer and intermediate understanding of business software
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6595