Business Solutions Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 12400 Riverside Drive
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Business Solutions Manager is responsible for the strategic development of business as it relates to the Business Solutions Workshops and the Shamrock Product Specialists Team. The Branch Solution Manager must be effective in communicating and collaborating with all Sales stakeholders. This is a 'business solutions' oriented role that will support street sales with a focused approach to penetrate existing customers and adding new business by fully utilizing our Culinary Team and Product Specialist Team.
- Manage the Shamrock Product Specialists and Culinary Team members.
- Proactively identify qualified “new, lost and under penetrated” business leads and track and report on each.
- Responsible for targeting and recapturing lost and declining sales.
- Act as an in-house consultant directly working with Sales Reps and Customers to identify opportunities in our customers’ operations and menu design.
- Create, and manage customized solutions for our customers.
- Schedule and coordinate Business Solution Workshops.
- Significant report devolvement to assist GSM and Sales managers to include profitability reports.
- Create recommendations and offer creative solutions and ideas for sales growth and portfolio analysis.
- Develop and maintain ongoing working relationships with DSR, DSM, RSM, GSM, and the Customer
- Consult with the customer and or sales team to identify and define customers business needs, then determine a solution.
- Possesses appropriate presentation skills to present related information/materials to small and large groups.
- Work with the Marketing Department and the broker vendor community to test products and help develop 'Go to Market' plan for new items.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from college or university; or 5+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have EXCELLENT Microsoft Office Word and Excel Skills
- Strong analysis skills in the area of reviewing program expenses and benefits and creating ROI analysis
- Strong back and front of the house restaurant skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player
- Understanding and supporting of the Shamrock Foods Company culture as noted above.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.