Business Sales Analyst
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Meat Plant
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Develops Business Analytics/Reports and manages Sales Reports as it relates to our Meat Plant operations. This will include but is not limited to accounting, promotional and category management activities within the sales department.
- Work as part of the Sales Support Team to meet the overall needs of the Sales Department; i.e. identify and define report needs proactively as well as when requested
- Develop and manage report database to ensure proper analytics of current and past business
- Partner with Branch Executives and Sales Management to identify, develop, analyze, manage and report on various metrics to measure success of specific business segments
- Process, analyze and track sales figures from Sales Managers and prepare reports related to metrics for events.
- Develop and manage analytical tools to evaluate promotional activity
- BI Sales Report system – responsible for learning capabilities of system and managing necessary reports
- Relationship building - develop and maintain ongoing working relationships with members in other departments
- Partner with Sales Managers on presentations containing critical information in order to make recommendations for new and existing customers.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities.
- Provide computer technical and analytical assistance where needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree or 2+ years of related experience
- Must have excellent computer skills including strong Microsoft Office Skills
- BI Oracle experience is preferred
- Must be analytical and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to self-manage work load and handle multiple tasks and work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal communication and math/accounting skills
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6579