Business Review Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2 Shamrock Way NW
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for merchandising and assisting in sales of all categories and presenting products during business reviews.
- Setting-up/coordinating Business Reviews/Showcases with sales reps and broker/vendors
- Marketing and strategic planning with the sales of produce, specialty, beverage, COP, disposables, and TT&E categories
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High school diploma or GED
- Requires three years back of the house or culinary experience; food distribution experience a plus
- Mathematic Skills: must be able to calculate amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends/ on-call, and holidays; overnight travel may be required
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7446