Business Review Specialist - Commerce City, CO
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
In this role, you are responsible for merchandising and assisting in sales of all categories and presenting products during business reviews.
- Responsible for set-up/coordination of Business Reviews/Showcases with sales reps and broker/vendors
- Teach about all of Shamrocks products with emphasis on specific brands and partnering vendors
- Marketing and strategic planning with the sales of produce, specialty, beverage, COP, disposables, and TT&E categories
- Ability to cook proteins to a desired temperature, and multi-task preparation and presentation of products
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Requires 3 years back of the house or culinary experience; food distribution experience a plus
- Mathematic Skills: must be able to calculate amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends/ on-call, and holidays; overnight travel may be required
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.