Business Development Representative
- Requisition ID
- Location : City
- Colorado Springs
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The Business Development Rep (BDR) is responsible for acquiring new customers, developing current customers and driving brand awareness through face-to-face interactions with customers.
- Develop new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers
- Qualify leads from marketing and sales campaigns
- Contact potential customers through cold calls, in person visits, and email
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Arrange and conduct store tours
- Identify customer needs and match with FSW products and services
- Develop and maintain robust knowledge of FSW products and services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with potential customers
- Sign up customers for our loyalty program and credit terms where appropriate
- Serve as liaison between store operations and new customers
- Report to Management on daily/weekly/monthly results
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required, degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ months of direct retail sales, restaurant/food service industry a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a current valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly preferred
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6344