Business Analyst - FSW
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Foodservice Warehouse
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the Foodservice Warehouse retail business development team through customer retention analysis with the loyalty program, competitive analysis reporting, and internal store systems support.
- Support the development of customer retention marketing plans, through segmentation, analysis, and maintenance of the loyalty program data
- Conduct competitive analysis and support the branches by providing market intelligence on key competitor pricing; provide recommendations for market-based optimizations
- Provide systems/store support in problem resolution through systems analysis (point-of-sale/inventory management system, UPS scanning and product pricing issues)
- Provide meaningful insights (trends, financial analysis, metrics development and tracking), leveraging data source mining and data analysis
- Assist with product assortment reviews and analysis, identifying top-performing SKUs by store
- Create and maintain plan-o-grams and ensure the implementation in all stores
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent education and experience required
- Demonstrated expertise in quantitative analysis skills
- Proficient using analysis tools such as SQL; JDL experience a plus
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access is a plus
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6881