Branch Marketing Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 12400 Riverside Drive
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Branch Marketing Manager reports directly to the Branch Manager with a dotted line to the Senior Director of Broadline Marketing. The Branch Marketing Manager directs and manages all marketing activities related to their respective branch so that annual sales and gross profit objectives are met.
- Support branch sales and profit growth in respective area of responsibility/geography
- Develop and execute an annual branch marketing plan that supports and is aligned with both branch objectives and with the overall Broadline SBU plan
- Work with Branch Leadership, to determine opportunities to drive sales including providing leadership for any necessary promotions, programs and materials.
- Work with the enterprise Director of Brand Management to support Excusive Brand initiatives and Right Product Initiatives (RPI) rollouts; Execute RPI go to market strategies that meet growth and conversion goals
- Provide ad hoc support to corporate marketing initiatives as needed
- Manage and develop the Associate Marketing Manager
- Manage the branch marketing budgets to FY approved spending and gross profit plan
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and 5+ years’ experience in marketing, events and promotions; and/or combination of equivalent education and experience; Experience within Broadline Foodservice Industry is a plus
- Strong organizational, time management, multi-tasking, presentation, communication, analytical, budgeting, project management and planning skills required.
- Experience in working with and providing support to sales teams
- Proven experience in developing promotions and events that drive incremental sales
- Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to the branch and enterprise teams
- Track record of success in putting together forward-thinking plans
- Strong understanding of relevant business environment and understanding of factors, trends and issues which success.
- Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and strong negotiation skills
- Brings passion, participation and point of view to the table
- Team first attitude and approach and ability to foster a collaborative environment. Experience in working and leading cross functional teams and in a matrix managed environment
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.