- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
• Proactively identify qualified “New, Lost and Underpenetrated” business leads using business systems and reporting to target for sales opportunities
• Responsible for targeting and recapturing lost and declining sales utilizing Branch Chef status
• Sales experience and the Business Solutions Workshop process
• Participate in the PLC process at the Branch level identifying features and benefits for new items; Also, participate in the New Item Committee meetings to identify viability of new items with the goal of SKU reduction and Special-Order rationalization
• Act as an in-house consultant directly working with customers to identify deficiencies in their operations, menu, marketing plan, or facility
• Create and manage customized solutions for Shamrocks customers utilizing the Business Solutions Department, Internal Specialist, preferred vendors, designers, marketing specialists and industry professionals
• Coordinate Business Solutions Workshops
• Develop and implement a culinary training program for the Sales Department emphasizing “hands-on”- interactive approaches for use at Sales Meetings, Product training and Sales related venues
• Demonstrate the features and benefits of Shamrock products to groups and media
• Create a library of videotaped product training series using Shamrock products emphasizing features and benefits to both customers and sales
• Other duties may be assigned
• Culinary school certification through an established culinary program and 5+ years of experience as an Executive Chef
• The successful candidate will also function as the line cook to the CEO
• Must have the ability to exhibit showmanship and cooking demonstration to groups and media
• Kitchen & Staff development and training through cross-training and multi-tasking
• Established history of menu development and creating profitable dishes to offset economic conditions
• Must have the ability to analyze menus and culinary operations, alter and develop menus, determine profitability of menu items, and calculate plate costs and menu mix costs
• Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Must have a working knowledge of Shamrock Foods product lines
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
• Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to extensive travel throughout the state, evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.