Branch Associate Marketing Manager - CO
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The Branch Associate Marketing Manager reports directly to the Branch Marketing Manager with a dotted line report to the Senior Director of Broadline Marketing. The Branch Associate Marketing Manager directs and manages all activities related to all Branch major Events and Activities in their respective branch responsibility so that annual sales and gross profit objectives are met.
- Support the Branch Marketing Manager and Branch Sales Manager in the branch and enterprise initiatives to grow top line sales and profit growth in their respective area of responsibility/geography
- Engage with Branch Leadership, to align opportunities to drive sales including providing leadership for any necessary major events, programs and materials.
- Management of the EXPO, Regional shows, sales execution and materials development in conjunction with enterprise marketing communications team
- Drive attendance at the EXPO and Regional shows
- Drive Exclusive Brands and Family of Brands at major events
- Provide direction for effective Vendor participation and engagement with the Customers
- Analyze ROI of EXPO and Regional show metrics
- Work with the Enterprise Marketing Directors and the Branch Marketing Manager to develop the annual Broadline SBU event & promotional plan.
- Provide direction on the Vendors/Suppliers used in Branch events to effectively meet top line and profit objectives of the branch.
- Manage, research, and develop Vendor analytics to measure ROI
- Analyze and measure Vendor participation and engagement with Branch initiatives
- Manage, provide direction, and coordination with all General Sales Meetings (GSMs) and branch award banquets including the development of annual calendar.
- Update enterprise with necessary industry, product and promotional information to help ensure timely communications with the sales force
- Provide ad hoc support to corporate marketing initiatives as needed
- Manage staffing, Interns, and Temporary Labor used at all major Branch Events
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and 3+ years’ experience in marketing, events and promotions; and/or combination of equivalent education and experience; Experience within Broadline Foodservice Industry is a plus
- Experience in working with and providing support to sales teams
- Proven experience in developing promotions and events that drive incremental sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creative program marketing and Customer Experience design preferred.
- Strong organizational, time management, multi-tasking, presentation, communication, analytical, budgeting, project management and planning skills required.
- Team first attitude and approach and ability to foster a collaborative environment. Experience in working and leading cross functional teams and in a matrix managed environment
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.