- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Drives truck over established route to safely and efficiently deliver products and render services. Collects money from customers and makes change. Driver will load and/or unload product at various locations primarily within a specific geographic territory and will usually be completed within that shift.
- Delivers such items as perishable foods, table top items, special equipment and frozen foods.
- Informs customers of new products or services and issues sales promotion materials
- Resolves customer complaints
- Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions on customer receipt.
- Records information on daily sales/delivery record and obtains customers signature upon pickup/delivery
- Performs daily routine vehicle condition report on truck and/or trailer
- Must comply with company policies and D.O.T. regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidate must have a current Driver’s License and good driving record for past 39 months
- Candidates with CDL license or permit preferred
- Previous relevant driving experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 5551