- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for preparing and completing bids to ensure pricing accuracy and margins on all house and street bid accounts.
- Preparing and completing house and street bids using bid system database
- Coordinating bid pricing data from Manufacturer and Broker
- Inputting bid data into database based on margin goals for annual budget and relationship manager input
- Reviewing the sell prices on the bid worksheet to verify they came across accurately
- Reviewing the pre-loading of all pricing methods and rebates to make sure all the contract pricing came across correctly
- Supporting contract admin in forwarding updated deviated bid pricing and billing back information to contract admin to pre-load into bid system
- Assisting with the development and execution of strategic sales plans and forecasts
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor's degree and two or more years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, customer responsive, and have the ability to multi-task
- Must have a strong background in purchasing, contract administration, pricing deviations and bill backs and sales experience
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume; Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations; Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6770