Beverage Service Technician (Part-Time)
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2621 East 20th
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Responsible for assigned installations, service and preventative maintenance calls and emergency service performed on or with Shamrock Foods Company dispensing equipment by performing the following duties.
- Servicing beverage equipment, coffee, juice, tea & cocoa and B.I.B. systems
- Includes beverage presentations, equipment installations, preventative maintenance and emergency service calls
- Support all Shamrock Sales Functions with daily communications to supervisor, DSR’s and their customers
- Install service beverage equipment in the designated market
- Complete all service reports with information clearly written signed by customers
- Any equipment that is in the shop must be refurbished and be ready to put on loan to a Shamrock Foods customer. This will be done actively by the service person when he/she is not performing service out in the field
- To be able to do a proper installation and to be able to diagnose machine problems or failures for servicing
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- HS diploma or GED
- Must have a demonstrated knowledge of plumbing, electrical & refrigeration operation
- The preferred candidate will be a certified Technician for DE digital equipment, all Curtis, Bunn beverage machines and a working knowledge of Cornelius juice machines
- Must have a valid driver’s License and must maintain a safe clean, driving record
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evening shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.