- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Beverage Manager will lead a team of Beverage Specialists to represent and sell dispensed beverage products for Shamrock Foods Company through all foodservice channels. (S)he will support the branch beverage specialist team in actively seeking new customers both inside and outside of Shamrock Foods Company with our unique selling propositions and product lines. The Beverage Manager is responsible to meet all assigned division sales goals. Success in this role will be determined by meeting the essential duties and defined KPIs associated with this position.
- Coaching and mentoring a team of Beverage Specialists, leading by example in prospecting, selling and expanding Shamrock Food Company’s beverage customer account base to increase GP in a specified
- Creating and maintaining an individual pipeline of high value
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of pipeline data in approved systems to facilitate accurate reporting to sales leaders, equipment managers and production
- Conducting internet and field research to identify high value prospects.
- Prospecting within or outside of Shamrock’s existing account
- Building proformas with pricing models that drive maximum revenue and profitability while maintaining market
- Acting as a category expert and regularly contribute to the beverage team’s Business Intelligence Database.
- Creating impactful presentations, templates and communications for internal stakeholders, customers and vendors.
- Participating in Food Shows/Expos and representing the company at trade association meetings to promote
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- 7+ years’ experience working in dispensed beverage or related field
- 5+ years’ coffee related experience
- 1+ years’ experience in Foodservice Sales or related experience
- Sales leadership experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated comfort in presenting to large groups
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays. This role operates approximately 90% in the field and 10% in the office
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!