Battery Technician 1
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2 Shamrock Way NW
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for repairing and recharging batteries for all electric-operated warehouse equipment.
- Maintaining a safe working environment at all times by reporting possible concerns to lead person or supervisor.
- Washing all batteries on an ongoing schedule.
- Removing and replacing battery connectors and contact tips.
- Adding water to obtain specified concentration.
- Attaching leads from charger to battery posts and starting charger.
- Safely cleaning up electrolyte spills.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.