Associate Brands Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for managing and executing the Shamrock Farms brand marketing initiatives including planning, developing and implementing all strategic and tactical consumer and customer programs in all channels of trade for assigned brands and products.
- Strategic direction and implementation of the Shamrock Farms annual brand plan including oversight of Shamrock Farms brand objectives and product portfolio.
- Strategic and tactical implementation of all advertising and public relations elements including broadcast, print, outdoor, online, direct mail, media events, press releases, consumer promotions and events.
- Tactical implementation and oversight of new product development process including research, package design and in-market commercialization.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership in all channels of trade including national retail, convenience and food service.
- Work with Director of Brand Management on the development and implementation of the annual brand marketing plan for assigned brands and portfolios which address all aspects of the marketing mix including P&L’s, pricing, packaging, advertising, promotion, market research, etc.
- Work with outside agencies and design firms on development of all media, marketing materials and package design.
- Work with outside agencies on development and execution of public relation plans, promotions and events.
- Work with Director of Brand Management on the development of new products from concept stage through in-market commercialization including research, package design and all associated marketing materials.
- Work with Director of Brand Management to identify and evaluate new product and business opportunities for all channels as needed.
- Work directly with sales team on communication of marketing activities and new product roll out plans.
- Work with sales team to develop trade promotions to drive growth including the development of sales materials for current products and product launches.
- Management of multiple projects from creation to execution for both consumer and trade communications
- Oversee development of and administration of the Shamrock Farms consumer web sites and social media sites including content, technical development, and promotional development.
- Management of all sponsorships or community partnerships.
- Provide oversight and leadership on planning and execution of all community events and associate communications to instill Shamrock Farms brand position.
- Provide analytical support including monitoring volume, share and profit objectives consistent with overall company strategy through internal sales reporting and industry research reports such as IRI. This will also include developing financial analysis to determine success of product and/or brand initiatives.
- Other duties as required
- BS preferred or 3 to 5 years' experience in marketing or combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods, advertising, product development and/or beverage industry preferred
- Strong project management skills
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.