Associate Brands Manager - Foodservice
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
At Shamrock Foods, we go Beyond Delivery. As a family business and leader in foodservice distribution throughout the Western United States, Shamrock Foods has a proven track record serving a variety of customers across independent restaurants, national accounts, healthcare and more. We’re looking for an Associate Brand Manager to join our passionate, sales driven and entrepreneurial team. The Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for managing and executing marketing initiatives for the Shamrock portfolio of exclusive foodservice brands to support sales and drive market share growth. Responsibilities include managing and executing brand marketing initiatives including planning, developing and implementing customer and trade programs for the foodservice business. The ideal candidate is proactive with strong project management skills and the ability to multitask to help drive exclusive brand sales growth.
- Strategic direction and implementation of the Shamrock Farms annual brand plan including oversight of Shamrock Farms brand objectives and product portfolio.
- Strategic and tactical implementation of all advertising and public relations elements including broadcast, print, outdoor, online, direct mail, media events, press releases, consumer promotions and events.
- Tactical implementation and oversight of new product development process including research, package design and in-market commercialization.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership in all channels of trade including national retail, convenience and food service.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the annual brand marketing plan for assigned brands and portfolios which address all aspects of the marketing mix including P&L’s, pricing, packaging, advertising, promotion, market research, etc.
- Partner with outside agencies and design firms on development of all media, marketing materials and package design.
- Partner with outside agencies on development and execution of public relation plans, promotions and events.
- Assist on the development of new products from concept stage through in-market commercialization including research, package design and all associated marketing materials.
- Assist to identify and evaluate new product and business opportunities for all channels as needed.
- Work directly with sales team on communication of marketing activities and new product roll out plans.
- Work with sales team to develop trade promotions to drive growth including the development of sales materials for current products and product launches.
- Management of multiple projects from creation to execution for both consumer and trade communications
- Oversee development of and administration of the Shamrock Farms consumer web sites and social media sites including content, technical development, and promotional development.
- Management of all sponsorships or community partnerships.
- Provide oversight and leadership on planning and execution of all community events and associate communications to instill Shamrock Farms brand position.
- Provide analytical support including monitoring volume, share and profit objectives consistent with overall company strategy through internal sales reporting and industry research reports such as IRI. This will also include developing financial analysis to determine success of product and/or brand initiatives.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and 4+ years’ experience
- Experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods, advertising, product development and/or beverage industry preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to the branch and enterprise teams
- Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and strong negotiation skills
- Brings passion, participation and point of view to the table
- Team first attitude and approach and ability to foster a collaborative environment. Experience in working and leading cross functional teams and in a matrix managed environment
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.