Assistant Store Manager - Denver, CO
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 460 S Lipan St
- Food Service Warehouse / Cash & Carry
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
Manage large retail store engaged in selling merchandise by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees.
- Achieve sales and gross profit results for the store as measured by the budget.
- Prepare work schedules and supervises employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions for Bookkeeper, or performs work of subordinates, as needed..
- Responsible for sales calls on potential new customers and growing existing customer business by finding products and showing new items.
- Oversee implementation of pricing policies on merchandise according to requirements for profitability of store operations.
- Merchandise product and store in an effective manner, maintaining cleanliness and proper image of store and implements planned sales promotion activities.
- Purchase, maintain, and price stock as required to ensure appropriate inventory levels
- Ensure compliance of employees with established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Respond to customer's complaints or inquiries
- Other duties as assisgned
- At least one year of merchandising and retail grocery experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college preferred
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Computer literate. Must have strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which include weekends and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.