ASRS Conveyor Maintenance Lead $5K Sign On
- Provide direction for maintenance of conveyance and sortation system
- Troubleshoot conveyance system controls issues
- Interviewing, training, and monitoring the employees through appraising performance and rewarding employees
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Assisting in the performance review process.
- Aiding supervisor in the assignments of daily work orders and P.M. schedules
- Interpreting company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Initiating or suggesting plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.