Administrative Assistant, Fleet Operations
- Requisition ID
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Starting Pay Rate will be $16 - $18/hour. Monday - Friday from 8am to 4:30pm.
This position is responsible for processing of repair orders, purchase orders and invoices for the Fleet Maintenance facility and provide all administrative support for Fleet Operations.
- Generating and processing repair orders through the Fleet Maintenance software system
- Generating and processing Purchase Orders and Invoices in accordance with Company guidelines
- Record keeping and filing of related Fleet Maintenance documents
- Generating complex reporting using Excel and creating Fleet Maintenance correspondence and announcements
- Working with Drivers to asses needed repairs and coordination of work
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends.
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.