Accounts Receivable Associate
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Performs various Accounting functions in Accounts Receivable as well as assist with special projects.
- Apply payments to customer accounts
- Be able post $2Million per day
- Apply adjustments to customer accounts.
- Prepare daily bank deposit.
- Charge NSF payments to customer accounts.
- Split monies to other Divisions.
- Obtain remittance advice information from customers.
- Prepare daily reports.
- Conrecap (Bank Recap)
- Daily Cash Recon
- Individual Recap (Applier Summary)
- NSF Recap
- Roll forward
- Route Application Recap
- Intercompany Splits Recap
- File/Archive Cash Application source documents
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience processing high volume of transactions
- Microsoft Dynamics, OnBase, Adage and DAX experience a plus.
Normal Hours of Work:
Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm (coverage varies). Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department; which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7177