Accounts Payable Associate
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for performing various accounts payable activities as well as assists with special projects.
- Processing approved invoices by assigning vendor and general ledger accounting codes.
- Entering invoice payment information into the accounting software (Dynamics AX).
- Managing PO’s via the Maximo system for operations invoices.
- Distributing operating expense invoices to departmental managers for payment authorization.
- Investigating all vendor inquiries and discrepancies between PO and Invoice.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra
- 10 Key by Touch (10,000+ kph)
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
- Experience processing high volume of transactions
- AS400, OnBase and Adage and DAX experience a plus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6931