- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The accounting intern will partner closely with Management to prodive support on projects based on enterprise and departmental business needs during the Summer of 2020.
- Provide support for general ledger accounting, accounts payable, and corporate accounting in an accurate and timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years educational experience and currently pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university with a focus on Accounting
- Must live in or near Phoenix, AZ
- Demonstrates expertise in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Familiarity with financial statements
- General knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- Effective task management
- High level of motivation and adaptability
- Great attitude and desire to learn and grow
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why intern for us?
Shamrock Foods Company is committed to a program that goes beyond your typical internship experience, giving interns the opportunity to start their career path. We offer great training and growth for college students to help interns apply their education towards solving business problems and working on hands-on projects in a workplace environment. Our interns are more than a temporary associate; they become part of our family.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 8001