- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2702 W Encanto Blvd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Account Manager for Food Service is responsible for the development and execution of sales strategies and plans for the Shamrock Farms portfolio to schools, restaurants, healthcare organizations, distributors, contract feeders and all back-of-the house operators throughout Arizona. This position is responsible for developing both new customers and managing/expanding product sales to existing customers.
- Deliver significant volume and profit growth.
- Identify and prioritize key sales opportunities throughout the state.
- Develop, direct, and manage strategic selling plan for the Shamrock Farms brand and sub-brands to drive Arizona expansion efforts.
- Work with the Senior Director of Food Service Sales to establish sales forecasts.
- Ensure execution of annual sales plan including identification of key customer targets that are aligned with the strategic marketing plan to meet overall divisional goals.
- Develop sales presentations in conjunction with the ‘Trade and Category Management’ and ‘Marketing’ departments when appropriate.
- Development of annual sales and expense budgets for territory and manage to the approved budgets.
- Provide periodic reporting and analysis as needed.
- Provide pricing recommendations for customers in territory.
- Conduct special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university.
- 5 years’ experience in Foodservice Sales
- Dairy experience is preferred
- Experience with RFPs /bids is critical
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Current valid driver’s license
- Travel up to 20%
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.