Account Executive Italian and Pizza
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for representing and selling products for Shamrock Foods Division on a commission base to Italian and Pizza restaurants at sales office or at customer's place of business. An Account Executive works in a fast paced and ever changing environment where attention to detail, a strong sense of urgency, initiative and drive are extremely important to achieving company sales goals.
- Compiles lists of prospective Italian and Pizza customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, and other resources.
- Regularly contacts established Italian and Pizza customer base by phone and/or traveling through assigned territory to solicit orders.
- Regularly contacts prospective Italian and Pizza customers to solicit orders, and establish new relationships.
- Displays or demonstrates Italian or Pizza products, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Collections, order guide maintenance, and order entry for all customers, and assigned territory street accounts
- Administer all item changes for the Italian and Pizza Restaurants customers assuring highest level of compliance.
- Attend required customer and company scheduled meeting.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years related experience or training Licenses or Certifications
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance required.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7067