Account Executive Healthcare
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Healthcare Account Executive is responsible for representing and selling Shamrock Foods products to institutional and healthcare accounts on a consultative basis. (S)he is responsible for overall profitability and sales of assigned healthcare accounts. These accounts include but are not limited to hospitals, nursing and long-term care facilities, retirement communities, rehabilitation centers, senior centers and other facilities that may require a competitive contract advantage as determined by Management.
- Utilize sampling, education and consultations with specialists/broker community to penetrate accounts and provide business solutions that increase profitability for customers and Shamrock Foods Company.
- Develop new business by cold calling and developing relationships with potential customers or by utilizing leads given by District Sales Manager.
- Monitor sales and profit to ensure budget compliance and to meet total sales and gross profit budget as defined by District Sales Manager.
- Train customers on correct policies and procedures for ordering, receiving and returning product.
- Manage various GPO (Group Purchasing Organization) accounts according to guidelines and products required by the GPO partnership.
- Assist internal Credit Analyst with customer credit management. Share credit policies, ensure complete and accurate information for the credit department, review financial reports to ensure that customers remain current with payments. Collect funds as needed to keep customers within terms and enforce company credit policies.
- Represent Shamrock at professional association meetings and conferences.
- Delivering sales presentations to key clients in coordination with other Shamrock Associates
- Manage time and resources effectively. This position requires varied work hours and diverse responsibilities. The ability to prioritize, manage time and meet deadlines is essential.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Bachelor's degree, from four-year college or university preferred. Will consider field experience in healthcare and sales or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three or more years of experience in healthcare sales or industry required
- Current driver's license and auto insurance required. Each person employed by Shamrock Foods Company using their privately owned vehicle is required to have automobile liability insurance matching or exceeding limits stated in company policy.
- Must be able to use a laptop
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong team player
- Must live in or near to assigned territory or be willing to relocate
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.