Job Reference #: 2329
Lead Cashier/Stocker - Fort Collins, CO
Corporate Summary: At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Summary: Supervises employees when management is not present. Engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions for Bookkeeper, or performs work of subordinates, as needed.
* Follows policies and procedures regarding opening and closing the store. Will have security codes, keys and safe combinations for deposits and distribute cash change orders for cashiers
* Accurate, timely, completion of all store records on computer.
* When management is not present, oversees implementation of updating pricing per policy, ordering merchandise, checking in product, submitting credits and debits as needed.
* Merchandise product and store in an effective manner, maintaining cleanliness and proper image of store.
* Ensures compliance of employees with established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices.
* Answers customer's complaints or inquiries.
* Locks and secures store.
* Other duties may be assigned
* Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or six months related experience
* Experience in the food service industry a plus
* Applicants that are bi-lingual are preferred
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Must be able to regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
* Computer literate. Must have strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
* Must be available to work with the demands of the department which include weekends and holidays
200 W Foothills Pkwy
Fort Collins, Colorado, 80525
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online