Pay: up to $16.30/hour
$16.30 per hour
Corporate Summary: At Shamrock Foods Company
Job Reference #: 2030
Dairy Production General Plant - Phoenix, AZ
Compensation: $16.30 per hour
Corporate Summary: At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Summary: Perform general plant duties as assigned. Be able to effectively work in a team environment and communicate (verbal and written) with people on a professional level. Contribute to overall department production goals, maintains a clean and safe work environment.
* Closely monitor the dairy production process and make adjustments to equipment as necessary
* Accurately prepare & maintain all area paperwork
* Monitor weights, seals, caps, sleeves, finished product cases, palletized product and other general packaging items in the process
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic to moderate operating difficulties
* Reassemble equipment after maintenance, clean up, and changeovers
* Ensure concentrations are taken with each CIP. Monitoring flow & temperature
* Perform PM’s, line changeovers, and environmental cleanup in a safe and efficient manner.
* Follow Quality Assurance standards and collect required samples needed for QA testing
* 100% compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices including wearing all PPE Wash hands constantly / Change gloves
* Other duties as assigned
* 1 month related experience or training
* High school Diploma/GED preferred
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
* Shifts may vary. Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department; which are subject to evenings, weekends, holidays
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
Phoenix, Arizona, 85009
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online