At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Summary: The Enterprise Marketing Manager supports specific Marketing activities related to the respective foodservice branch marketing activities for the Broad Line SBU to ensure sales and profit goals are met on an annual basis. Specific responsibilities include supporting Branch events and sales meetings, ensuring successful execution of all branch promotions and events; and providing sales support on a local level. Supports the Enterprise Associate Marketing Manager with Local Marketing programs, billings, Enterprise Marketing events such as the Supplier Summit, EXPOs, and Customer events.
* Support of the Enterprise Marketing department all branch annual promotional and events for the respective branch.
* Manage and support in the execution of sales meetings and Customer regional events.
* Communicates with vendors on local marketing plans and determine vendor participation in local and enterprise events.
* Manage our strategy with the Branch and Enterprise on select vendors for General Sales meetings and Enterprise events.
* Provide forecasts and ROI analysis for Branch and Enterprise Marketing Events and Promotions.
* Provide supplemental analytical support for vendor reviews.
* Oversee the Branch and Enterprise for Exclusive Brands and support conversion initiatives.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent experience required
* 2-4 years of marketing analysis, marketing & promotions experience. Experience within Broadline Foodservice Industry is a plus
* Strong analytical skills including the ability to manage scorecards to support marketing initiatives
* Experience in working with and providing support to sales teams
* Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to the branch and enterprise teams
* Microsoft office including proficient Excel skills, Word and PowerPoint
* Strong experience managing and implementing promotions and/or events
* Excellent communication & organizational skills, passion, participation and point of view to the table
* Team first attitude and approach and ability to foster a collaborative environment. Experience in working with cross functional teams and in a matrix managed environment