Job Reference #: 1946
Chicken Cutter - Commerce City, CO
Corporate Summary: At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Summary: Cuts and trims Chicken to size for display or as ordered by customer and places chicken in containers to be wrapped by other workers.
* Cut, trim, and bone carcass sections of Chicken to reduce to cooking cuts such as breasts, whole birds, stew cubes, and grinding meat
* Perform cuts using various tools including a poultry saw
* Cut and weigh breasts and whole birds for individual servings
* Other duties may be assigned.
* High school diploma or GED
* 2-3 years related experience and/or training
* Must have the ability of using cutting utensils and running an electric pallet jack or forklift.
* Must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations (including all safety training and safety information) associated with this position which are written in English
* Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
Physical Demands: The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
5199 Ivy St
Commerce City, Colorado, 80022
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online