This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Bilingual Customer Care Specialist - Phoenix, AZ
**Please note that this position will be moving to our office located at 3900 E Camelback Rd in Phoenix, AZ 85018 later this year**
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Summary: Performs various activities related to customer service as well as assists with special projects. As a Customer Care Support Specialist you may be assigned to one or more of the specific jobs below and/or assist in all Specialist assignments as necessary.
- Order entry from internal and external customers directly by phone and email
- Order entry from non customer sources such as fax, email, and voice mail
- Customer Call Sheets and/or assignments to fulfill customer service level agreements
- Daily duties to include email communications, Inbox Management, internal and external customer transactions and requests
- Review reports to prevent and/or proactively make order edits and prevent lost sales
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints to determine possible cause.-i.e. late truck delivery due to extreme weather
- Make product recall inquiries and timely documentation to/from customers
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods
- Assist credit team with invoices, credit monitoring and control tasks
- Other duties may be assigned.
Expected training and testing to be completed within organization
- Customer and Phone Etiquette
- Shamrock History and Food Service Industry Knowledge
- Systems Navigation - Shamrock Software Systems
- Product knowledge and suggestive selling techniques
- Route Coverage/Concept ownership duties & assignments
- As needed training to better support customers and sales
- Fluent in Spanish
- One+ year of related experience
- Good computer skills including intermediate competency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Good math skills including ability to calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, etc
- High school diploma or GED, some college preferred
- Must be flexible to work days, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays
2540 North 29th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona, 85009