This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Accounting Inventory Clerk - Phoenix, AZ
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Summary: This position is responsible for several accounting functions, as they relate to Sales and Inventory Adjustments.
- Enter credit and debit memos- for adjustments to invoices- in the Adage system. Review all requests in Form Viewer daily. Complete within 2 business days of receipt.
- Interact daily with Sales, to include, but not limited to, Sales Representatives, District and Regional Sales Managers, Customer Service, Credit Department, Contract Administration, Inventory Specialists and Drivers, to ensure credit adjustments are valid.
- Strictly adhere to procedure- related to proper authorization- in regards to customer credits and accruals.
- Enter Pick-Up Authorizations from Sales/Customer Service daily.
- Process all credit and rebills associated with Recalls. Complete within 5 business days of receipt.
- Process weekly and monthly Accruals for customer accounts.
- Comply with all safety procedures and policies.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5+ years accounting-related experience and/or training desired
- Experience processing a high volume of transactions
- 10-Key by Touch required
- Intermediate Excel skills required
2540 North 29th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona, 85009