This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Account Manager National Accounts - Phoenix, AZ
Corporate Summary: At ShamrockFoods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and thefamilies we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and-operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry andhas been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes inthe manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related productsthrough a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservicedistribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Summary: Representsand sells Shamrock Foods products and services to specific accounts byfostering mutually beneficial relationships between customers and ShamrockFoods, while meeting both Customer and Company requirements. Manages all facetsof the relationship with the Customer - ensuring maximum compliance withContract, managing key margin and expense items, managing all aspects and typesof Customer Transactions, as well as driving resolutions for issues associatedwith order entry, product mix, product delivery, pricing, sourcing and otherCustomer matters. Works with corporate level and regional representatives aswell as store-level personnel.
- Manage the key margin and expense items to assess the impact of activities on customer P&L
- Establish and maintain a strategic relationship with customer base by preparing for and performing business reviews that benefit both the customer and Shamrock
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals. Directs sales and profit forecasting and transactional activities to meet those goals
- Prepares internal and external reports designed to improve negotiations Increase customer revenue and profitability through developing and implementing new opportunities and increased penetration with current customers, with documented results
- Monitor and ensure contract compliance
- Manage Inventory stocking levels for all Proprietary items
- Resolve day-to-day issues for assigned accounts and all other accounts as needed
- Manages customer service issues requiring the ability to negotiate with corporate customers to an end resolution
- Responsible all new customers and acts as a project manager to ensure the timelines are met
- Manage setup of and trains customers in use of Shamrock-supplied technology and ordering systems and assist corporate level customers with all new Systems Integration requests
- Minimum three (3) years of food service distribution experience with increasing responsibility
- Associate’s Degree or Specialized training (i.e. culinary certificate)
- Working knowledge of contract systems and ability to audit contracts regularly
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence as well as to speak effectively before groups of customers
- Ability to use a laptop computer and intermediate understanding of business software
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
3900 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, Arizona, 85018